Wednesday, December 16, 2009

TERMS OF USE

TERMS OF USE

TERMS OF USE

Terms of Use:
1. Do not claim my tutorial as your own

2. Do not translate, upload or place my tutorials on any other website or copy into emails.
***Exception to this is my Letter Form Tutorials

3. Do not use my tutorials in Groups, Forums, etc that you charges a fee to access.

4. You must link to my blog when sharing my tutorials.

5. Group Owners are welcome to use my tutorials on my blogs provided they make sure their members follow my Terms of Use.
You must have permission to use my Tutorials that
are written in Incredimail Letter Form.

6. If any of my tutorials are used to create Stationary you must Place a credit in the footer of your Stationary.

Tutorial By: Babs C
HERE or HERE
Link the tutorials Back to my main blog site and to
the blog they are written on.